Friday 7 April 2023

Secret Boyfriend : Episode Fifteen [15]

 Scene : Fifteen [15]

Casts : Christopher . Princess . Leandre . Lorenzo . ChanteLLe(Younger Sister) . Stylists. 

Location : Wedding Venue . ( Breathtakingly Love Treasure. Your Dreams We Design .)

Time : Afternoon till Night 

Plotz : Taking My Heart Away Cause Of Your EmpirE. Love DeniaL! SeLF-Pride!

Novel : Chapter Fifteen [15]  #Just Got Married#


Mr . Leandre [Dad] was busy speaking to every Vips as well guests in the wedding ballroom . Looking beautiful and handsome for most people . Delicious feast set up for everyone to eat while waiting for the bride and groom to arrive . All of a sudden , Mr. Lorenzo bypassed the crowd . 


Lorenzo : Hey , Leandre . Where is she ? My Queen ? Is she ready or not ? Why the preparation taking too long ? I can't waiT. I am Impatient Mr. Ceo Dad........hmmmmm, haha.


Dad : Oh Lorenzo . Hmmm, you like in a rush today ? Where you heading to ? She is in one of the changing room . Please find her in room 208 with her make up stylist. 


Lorenzo : Yes leandre ! I go get her there . Ensure she is quick to be here . Every guests waiting to see her be my bride . 


Lorenzo : [ Knocking princess hotel's room door constantly. ] Princess ! Can I enter the room ? 


Princess : Yes ! Please Lorenzo . 


Lorenzo : Hey Princess ! You taking too long . What time will you be ready then ? 


Princess : Eww yes , my king ! Ten more minutes . I will be waiting for you outside of the ballroom . Please be patient my baby . I won't be long . You can spend the lifetime with me . No dash , no rush . I'll be a beautiful queen by later . 


 Lorenzo : Yeah , my baby queen ! Take your time Honey . Can't wait to see you ! Ring my mobile if you need me around , Honey . [ Closed the room hastily . Leaving Princess doing her hair-do . He took the lift to the ballroom to take his meals. ] 


In Princess Hotel 's Room 

Hairstylists : Wow ! Princess , you are all done . Your lovely make up and dolly curly hair-do perfectly ready for your family , guests alongside your groom to see you walk the red carpet aisle . Oh yeah , I can't wait too , lovely princess . 


Princess : [ Turned her body around the mirror . Checking herself out . ] Oh Yes ! This miraculously stunning ! Big thanks my stylists ! 


Stylist : Can you wait a bit ? I am going to meet my pals  outdoor a while . Take good care , princess . 


Princess : Certainly , my pretty stylists ! Don't take too long then ! [waving at them . ] 

Both make up and hair stylists close the door . 

 

Princess walking slowly to the washroom inside the room . she was browsing looking down on her hand phone . She read her text messages by christopher . 

Phone message

Christopher →  Oh Yeah !!!!! You are Stubborn Princess ! You never told me your wedding date ! You Promise - You only Marry Me and Nobody Else ! What are you Doing There ? In your Gold Sparkle Long Gown ? 

-She heard a Loud Door Boom Slammed behind her Washroom . - 

 

Christopher : Hmm , there you go . My Gorgeous Attractive Love is hiding in the washroom . 

 

Princess : Ewwwww ! Eeeeeee......What ?!  Oh wait hold up ! Why you enter here ? You are prohibited , Christopher ! Err, arrrggghhh it's our Secret . 

 

 Next Page Continue Chapter 15  ↪


Christopher : I got no much time, love ! You got to follow me fast . Out of this Hotel Building . I don't want anybody to see me with you . They might think I kidnap you right here ! Quickly ! stop dreaming ! I can't be glad seeing you with Mr. Lorenzo ! You want me to wait how long more , Princess ? It's Biased - Unfair ! 


Princess : Ewwww , my Darling Love ! [ Held his hands tightly . Looking deeply into his eyes . ] I promise after I fulfill dad's plan , am I right ? Today , it's impossible . All guests waiting for me . It's my Big day , Darling . 


Christopher : Shut up , Love ! Don't talk nonsense here ! I got no time to wait . I am running away with you to some Island - you as well as nobody knows . You not getting a wedding with that Lorenzo ! It's Impossible , madam ! [ Pulling Princess arm aggressively out of the toilet . ] Shhh....shhh....Shhh....Shhh....


Princess : Eww Hey Chris ! Wait let me explain first ! Don't be rough . You say you Love Me ! Don't push me ! This is a mistakes . I can't talk to my dad if I run away now ! I can't run in my long dress and high heels , Mr. Christopher . We can marry next month . Please , Chris ! [ She coughed . ] 


Christopher : Shh.... Damn ! Don't yell ! You ruin our plans to marry you ! [ Pulling her hastily to the room out to the staircase to his vehicle . His black Volkswagen - stationed in the car park . His black non-transparent window screen on his car can stopped his dad body guards seeing Princess . ] In the car , Chris quickly drive out of the parking lot . You don't run - get out of the car! I am very rage at the moment . You rebel me , I will slap or gun you ! You trying to break our promise and waste my entire time dating you ! Are you very clear , transparent about my sayings !?? 


Princess : Whatever ! I am hearing you ! Stop yelling ! Shh .... Damn ! Texting my dad . Saying my goodbye - might comeback after all troubles solved . Chris , you better send me back to my dad or you regret for losing me ! Ish ish .....


Christopher : Ah Yeah Wow ! You angry look like a tweety Bird ! Haha Damn ! enough said ! Just follow you be safe ! Welcome to my Long journey to heaven ! You are invited. Taking a flight to somewhere. Don't ask silly questions, Beauty bride! Tag me or cry? Hmmmmm....haha.


Back to Scene Wedding Venue - HoteL [ Marry you Not Just A Dreams. ]


Leandre : Lorenzo , where my daughter ? Contact her please faster . 


Lorenzo : I can't call her ! Her phone switch off . It's strange ! 


Stylist : Mr. Leandre , princess not in the room! Her phone unavailable !  Please help us ! What's happening ? 


Lorenzo : What ?! Seriously , stylist? why you never look after her ? This is embarrassing ! It's my wedding after all . who is the culprit ?! Where is my bride ? 


Leandre : Don't be mad , lorenzo . I never create this pandemic shame of commotion in front of few hundreds guests . I got a text message from princess . 

Reading Text Aloud. Phone Message ↪

Dad, Mr. leandre . Princess can't be the bride for Mr. Lorenzo . It's a huge mistakes to say 'Yes , I Do ' when I am unbraced for the big day . Apologized , dad ! See you with my lover . Please informed , Chantelle, your other daughter . She has to replaced me as the bride urgently . Before , all guests turn crazy ! See you soon , Dad ! Love you , Princess .


Lorenzo : Oh Oh ! What ?! She is crazy ! She betrayed my heart and soul for her . Who is Chantelle ? I have never seen her before . what is those talking about , Mr. Leandre ? Our deal , business deal isn't over yet ? Call her now , boss, I want to see her now , darn shame ! My family is here waiting for my bride . Better don't involved tabloid news magazine .


Leandre : Alright , Lorenzo . Please , Hmm , Chantelle ! There she's coming . She just arrived from her flight . 


Chantelle : Hello dad ! How are you ? I have job to do . Who is this handsome gentleman with you , Dad ? I never know your partners looked like this before . 


Leandre : Fabulous , Chantelle ! Introducing..... Mr. Lorenzo , my daughter Chantelle a university graduate . She is a business director for music clubs and restaurant . 


Lorenzo : Whoa ! That's bombastic ! I'm Lorenzo , your Dad's business partner . I am thrilled to see Chantelle here . She is even more beautiful than Princess . I am saying yes , I do , Mr. Leandre . 


Leandre : Chantelle , you are unattached . Please solve this for Princess sake . Be the bride for Lorenzo . Princess rejected  the proposal . Please approved this . Everyone waiting for the bride . Please !! 


Chantelle : Be Mr. Lorenzo bride ? Truthfully ! [ Screaming in happiness . ] Yes! Yes! You loved me , Mr. Lorenzo ? 


Lorenzo : Yes ! Love at first sight . Now I ask you ! Would you be my bride , wife for the rest of my life ?! 


Chantelle : Yes , my honey king ! I go get change for the ballroom . Stylists , show me the hotel room . Wait for me , honey . [ Blow kisses at Lorenzo .]


Lorenzo : Whoa! Chantelle is very sweet and indeed outstandingly a Beauty. She saved our embarrassment. Just Lucky! 


Leandre : This is a talk about town wedding . I can't wait to see my Chantelle, Queen, walk the aisle . You are my certainly son-in-law . Ultimately , I can see your wide smile on your face , Mr. Handsome . 


# Music playing on the background # # I Swear It Again # 


Next Chapter Loading ↪

FEATURED

Celebrity Crush : Chapter Three [ 3 ]

 Scene : Three  Chapter : Three  Location : Mansion . Library room on the third floor . Casts : Princess . Tiffany . Little Jenny. Time : Ea...

POPULAR


   EnchantinglyCollege.com . AllureRunwayCover . Customer support . ®2012-2023 .